You can schedule extractions to pull data from PowerSchool into Connect. At this time, SIS Central supports the extraction of student and staff contact information, as well as student attendance for period and daily records.
How to Schedule an Extraction
To run this extraction multiple times throughout each day, create additional schedules.
- On the Scheduled Data Extractions tab, click Add Schedule.
- From the Data Set Type drop-down menu, select the type of extraction you want to schedule.
- Select the days you want to run the extraction.
- Select a time from the Start Time drop-down menu.
- Your data will be mapped by the system, but you can click Data Mappings to manually change the mapped fields.
- Click Preview Mapping to test the mapped fields. You will see a success message and a preview of the first five entries. Click the close icon in the top right corner.
- When you are finished, click Save.