Filter the list of features to learn more.
Follow this page to get email updates when we publish new release notes
Looking for information on past releases? View archived release notes
- Recording views report
- Storage quota report
- Session and Attendance report
- Add context to term endpoint
- Improved accessibility features for TermSearch component
- Made term table page in Data Dictionary accessible by keyboard
- Refactor Note Endpoints for ID column
- Fixed None Type errors on missing preferred_warehouse LDP-Import
- Added Campus as an optional column that can be sorted and a filter in the user-interface.
- In coordination with our consultants, our South African customers can now add Quintile as a configurable column in the Advise interface, and enabled multi-option filtering.
- Added multi-select functionality for the Major filter
- Updated Probability of Passing to make it clearer that it is an average of all courses the student is taking.
- Added a logout button for the advisor dashboard.
- Changed last activity display in student profiles to display the last active date rather than x days ago date stamp.
- Fixed an issue in the instructor dashboard where total class risk percentages were displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed the discard button on the peak panel in email.
- Updated UK-English language pack for improved localizations.
- Data model updates to better support custom feature inclusion.
- Several enhancements to the Predict APIs.
- Resolved an issue with batch emails not sending.
- Fixed a filtering issue that caused Majors and Degree Types to not populate in drop-down menus.
- Fixed a search issue where students without enrollments didn't appear in search results.
- Resolved an issue with missing grades when gradebook uses weighted grade columns.
- Resolved an issue causing a delay between prediction processing and display.