Participate in breakout groups
- After a moderator starts breakout groups, screen reader users hear “Starting breakout groups; You’ll be in group [#]” and the same message in text appears on the screen.
- The Breakout Group has these high-level features:
- Session Menu
- My Status and Settings
- Audio, Video, and Raise Hand controls
- Switch Mode Toggle Button
- Collaborate Panel
- Go to the Open Collaborate Panel button.
- Spacebar or select Open Collaborate Panel button to open the Collaborate panel.
- The Collaborate panel has these four-tab panels:
- Share Content
- My Settings
- Use Left and Right Arrow keys or select the tab name to go between the tabs.
Moderators must allow attendees to switch groups. If you can't find Join [group name], you can't switch groups.
- Go to the Attendees tab. From the Collaborate panel, Spacebar or select Attendees to open the Attendees panel.
- Go the panel to know what groups you can join.
- Spacebar or select Join [group name].
- The message “Moving to: [group name] Your audio and video are being connected to the group. Please wait to speak until you are connected.” is while you are moved.
- To find focus, Tab to the next button or the Chat tab.