Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Ultra" help about submitting a SafeAssignment.
You can only submit a SafeAssignment once. If you want to edit, delete, or resubmit a SafeAssignment, contact your instructor and request that they clear your first submission. Please note that there is a file size limit of 10MB. If your submission is larger than 10MB, SafeAssign won't be able to process it.
- On the course menu, select the link where SafeAssignment is located, for example, Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, look for the SafeAssignment and select View/Complete.
- On the Upload SafeAssignment page, optionally, type your comments in the Comment box.
- Browse to select a file to attach as your submission.
- Optionally, select the Global Reference Database check box to upload your paper to the Global Reference Database.
- Select Submit.
After you submit SafeAssignments, a slight delay occurs between the upload and the availability of the SafeAssign report. Results are normally available within 10-15 minutes.
In Learn 9.1 SP 13 and earlier, ensure your browser's cookies are enabled before you select Submit. If they aren't, you will receive an error indicating either you aren't logged in, your session has timed out or you don't have appropriate privileges. (In Learn 9.1 SP 14, you won't even be able to navigate to the Assignments page if your browser cookies aren't already enabled.)
Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Ultra" help about viewing a SafeAssignment submission.
View your submissions and the SafeAssign reports associated with it by accessing the SafeAssignment after you submit your paper. This option is available only if allowed by your instructor.
- Return to the assignment link in the content area that holds the SafeAssignment, for example, the Assignments content area.
- On the Assignments page, look for the SafeAssignment and select View/Complete. You will find this information:
- Assignment Information: This section displays the name of the SafeAssignment and its description.
- Submitted Work: This section provides this information:
- Text: Select this option to view your paper and comments.
- File: Select this option to download the submission.
- Matching: The percentage listed is the percentage of your paper that matches other sources. Read the full report to determine if the matching is properly attributed.
- SA Report: Select this option to view the full SafeAssign report.
- View Grade: This section lists the grade given by your instructor.
- Instructor's Feedback: This section lists any feedback, and provides links to open or download any files attached by your instructor.
Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Original" help about submitting a SafeAssignment.
Your instructor is using SafeAssign if you see Originality Report enabled in the Details & Information of your assignment.
Assignments using SafeAssign in the Ultra Course View don't require you to take any extra steps when you're ready to submit your work. SafeAssign automatically checks your work, including attachments and text responses, for matches to published materials.
Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Original" help about viewing a SafeAssignment submission.
Your instructor decides whether you can see Originality Reports for your assignment attempt.
SafeAssign starts processing your assignment as soon as you hit Submit. While the service is analyzing your work, Originality Report in progress appears on the panel. SafeAssign creates an Originality Report for each part of your assignment, including text questions and attachments.
You can view the Originality Report before your instructor grades your attempt. Open the assignment's Details & Information panel and select View Originality Report. If your instructor allowed multiple attempts, SafeAssign analyzes all of your attempts separately. You can find the Originality Report for each attempt on the Submission panel.
The Originality Report appears side-by-side with your assignment attempt. The top of the Originality Report displays the overall text matching that SafeAssign detected.