Use the Insert YouTube Video option to browse and add video content directly in the editor. No need to leave your course to find a link! You can choose to display the video as a link or to embed the video so it appears alongside the other content you include. Others can watch the video within the same window—no need to navigate to YouTube.
- In the editor, select Insert content > Insert YouTube Video.
- Type a search term to find the relevant video.
- Use the filter options to explore the list of search results. YouTube determines the order of the search results.
- Select a video from the list.
- On the Edit Content Settings panel, you can add alternative text that describes the video for people who use screen readers or may not be able to load the video.
- Choose to display the video as a link or inline so it appears alongside the other content you include. If a browser doesn't support inline viewing, the video appears as a link.
- Select Insert.