Nämä tiedot koskevat vain alkuperäistä kurssinäkymää. Oppilaitoksesi määrittää, mitkä työkalut ovat käytettävissä.
With Ordering questions, students select the correct order of a series of items. For example, you can give students a list of historical events and ask them to place these events in chronological order.
By default, if you allowed partial credit, students are awarded partial credit for Ordering questions if they answer part of the question correctly. For example, if the question is worth eight points and the student gives the correct order for half of the items, they receive four points.
Create an Ordering question
When you create an Ordering question, you add the answers in the correct order and later set the order that they display to students.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. From the Create Question menu, select Ordering.
- Type the Question Text.
- Select Answer Numbering from the menu or leave the default.
- The default number of answers is 4. If you want to increase this, select the Number of Answers from the menu. To reduce the number of answers, select Remove next to the answer boxes to delete them. An Ordering question must have at least 2 answers and no more than 100 answers.
- Type an answer in each box.
You can also add files or media to the question text.
- Select Next.
- Press and drag the answers in the Display Order column to determine how they appear.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Select Submit and Create Another or Submit to add the question to the test.
This question type and its fields now support attached files and media (images and links to files) using the Add Content button in the editor.