Looking for more information about Financial Aid Reporting? Go to the Financial Aid Reporting overview page.
Financial Aid Reporting
- Date Released: April 30, 2014
- Minimum Learn Version: Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack 12 (SP 12) and later
With increased scrutiny in the awarding of Federal financial aid monies to students enrolled in hybrid and online courses, there is a need to demonstrate a student's substantive academic contribution to a course as a justification for the award of such monies. The Single and Multi-Course User Participation Reports provide data for a single course or collection of courses with a count of each student's academic contribution within a course. The data is provided in a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet (XLS) format for use and manipulation within an external data manipulation tool such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access®, SAS®, SPSS®, or other such similar tool.
Multi-Course User Participation
A user with sufficient privileges to access System Admin > System Reporting > Statistics Reports can run the report against All Courses, All Available Courses, or All Unavailable Courses across the Learn environment. Institutions licensing community engagement, and who have populated an Institutional Hierarchy, are also able to run a report against a specific node.
Single Course User Participation
A user with sufficient privileges to access the Control Panel > Evaluation > Course Reports menu within a course can run the report.
Disabling or Removing
- The Single and Multi-Course User Participation Reports are not available.
- Administrators and additional roles who can access the System Admin panel can run a Multi-Course User Participation Report.
- Instructors and teaching assistants can run the Single Course User Participation Report within their courses.
To learn more, see Roles and Privileges.
These changes are bundled in the April 2014 release, Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014.
Release Notes for Earlier Versions
Release notes for earlier versions are available in English only.