Edline was designed to bridge the communication gap between parents and their children's school. Edline accomplishes this step by making it easy for parents to find critical information quickly, and making it easy for the teachers and other school leaders to post key information.
Some of the ways Edline can help you be involved in your child's education follow:
- Review your children's personalized Combined Calendar to view all of their tests, assignments, athletic events, club meetings, and other school news and functions in a single calendar.
- Print permission slips, student forms, and other required paperwork.
- Preview lunch menus, be notified of school closings, and be alerted of any other school news important to you.
- Make your children's education an important part of family life. Learn about your children's daily classroom activities from their teachers' web pages so you can discuss them and participate in their projects.
- Help your children study by accessing the teacher's interactive classroom study guides, and online discussions.
- Track your children's grades, attendance, and other reports.
- Access all your children's information by combining accounts and signing in only once using a single screen name and password.
- Have peace of mind knowing all school data is password protected and available only to your child and you.