Blackboard Data provides insight into learners’ activity in your Blackboard system. It’s easy to access and digest the data so you can make informed decisions and share trends.
From the top navigation, select Reporting to see the list of reports available.
Collaborate Session Activity report
Discover how virtual meeting tools, like Collaborate Ultra, are used at your institution by instructors and students. You can compare meeting length, attendance, and frequency across different time periods.
Compare date ranges
You can set the dates for the two ranges you want to compare.
- Range 1: Your current or latest date range. By default, Range 1 spans the last 30 days.
- Range 2: Date range prior to Range 1. By default, Range 2 is the month before Range 1.
As you change the date ranges, remember that the dates for Range 1 need to be after Range 2 dates. For example, if you want to compare the same month over the last two years, Range 1 is the current year and Range 2 is the previous year.
Use date ranges of the same length for accurate comparisons.
The data you see throughout the report reflects Range 1. Arrows and dashes show you how the data has changed since Range 2.
- Up arrow: The value, or number, increased since the previous date range.
- Down arrow: The value, or number, decreased since the previous date range.
- Dash: There is no change between date ranges.
The line graph shows the pattern of sessions launched in Range 1. To look at the day-to-day numbers point to a data point in the line graph.
You can download the data in a CSV file to view it in a table format.