Do you store files in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere? In the Blackboard app for Windows, you can link to your OneDrive®, Google Drive™, or Dropbox account for easy file attachments in assignments.
- From the base navigation, pull down and tap the gear icon. If you're viewing the stream or another area, tap the base navigation icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Select a OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox account. You can link one account per service.
- Use the cloud service's prompts to sign in.
- The cloud service verifies that you're signed in and authenticated. You can change or remove the account for this service. You can sign in with one account only per cloud service.
- Tap the arrow to return to Linked Accounts. Tap the arrow again to return to Settings.
- Tap X to return to the base navigation.
The Blackboard app is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by Dropbox, Inc.
© 2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive™ is a trademark of Google LLC
OneDrive® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.