User interface settings for Community Engagement enable you to:
- Add Channel modules that display RSS feeds from other websites.
- Provide web links in the tool panel.
- Provide web links or tool links in the global navigation panel.
- Manage hot spots, which are images that appear in the center of the banner.
- Set the header frame size on the portal and in courses. The frame size is managed through Brands and Themes. Using a smaller frame removes any images or sponsorships from the header frame and creates more space in the main frame for content and tools.