Where can I find attendees?
Open the Attendees list to view all attendees. Open the Collaborate panel and select Attendees.
At-a-glance you see:
- The roles of each attendee. We've grouped atendees by roles to make it easier to see who can do what in the session.
- Attendees with their hand raised. Those with their hand raised appear at the top of their role list.
- Attendee status or feedback.
- Attendees with their microphone turned on.
Browse through the list of attendees or open More options at the top of the panel and select Search.
If you are using keyboard navigation, press Tab from the top of the panel to find "Access list of attendees". "Access list of attendees" is not visible unless the focus is on it. Press Spacebar to activate it. Moderators can now use Tab to move through the controls for each attendee.
You can leave the Attendees panel open all the time. Chat with others and see everyone in the session at the same time. You can tell who is away, has their microphone on or is having network connection trouble. All while chatting and participating in the session.
You need to detach the Attendees panel to keep it open. There are two ways to do this:
- Open the Collaborate panel. Drag-and-drop the Attendees icon to the main stage.
- Open the Collaborate panel and select Attendees. Select More options at the top of the panel. Select Detach Panel.
The main stage adjusts so you can still see everything on it. Any video, content, whiteboard and application shared are moved to the left to make room for the panel.
Close the panel any time. Select More options at the top of the panel. Select Merge Panel.