The Metric report is designed to provide a detailed overview of your Collaborate with the Ultra experience usage. Information includes the frequency and scale your institution is using so you can make informed decisions about the service.
Download the Metric report
The Metric report is available as a CSV download only. Only managers can download the Metric report.
iPhone and iPad users should have Microsoft Excel installed on their device to view the report properly.
- Log into the Scheduler as a manager, select Reports and Institution reports.
- Select Metric report.
- Choose the Date range for the report. The date range can't be longer than 6 months.
- Select View Report.
The Metric report includes several columns, and each column is aggregated per day. For example, if you would like this report run for a week there will be 7 rows in the CSV. Each row represents a single day.
Metric CSV export column names
- SessionsCreated: Number of total sessions created
- SessionInstancesLaunched: Number of sessions launched (unique instances of a session)
- SessionTime: Total duration of all sessions
- Attendees: Number of attendees (in all sessions)
- AttendeesUnique: Number of unique attendees (in all sessions)
AttendeesUnique shows how many attendees joined a session each day of the report. It doesn't count if the attendee joined more than one session. But it does count attendees as new each day. For example, an institution has 50 students and teaches 20 sessions in a day. All 50 students attend those 20 sessions. Attendees would be 1,000 but AttendeesUnique would only be 50. Do this for two days and the AttendeesUnique is 100.
- AttendeesSessionPeak: Highest number of concurrent attendees in a single session (peak number of attendees in a session, at any point in time)
- AttendeesPeak: Highest number of attendees in a login group that were in sessions for that day
- SessionInstancesPeak: Highest number of concurrent sessions (unique instances of a session), highest number of unique sessions running at the same time
- Session20: Number of sessions with at least 20 attendees
- Session50: Number of sessions with at least 50 attendees
- Session100: Number of sessions with at least 100 attendees
- Recordings: Number of recordings made
- RecordingDuration: Number of recorded minutes