The Attendance report provides administrators with an overview of all sessions, and session attendee details, beyond what is in the Session attendance report. This may include the time the session was opened, the time the session was closed, each attendee’s join time, and their leave time.
Download the Attendance report
The Attendance report is available as a CSV download only. Only managers can download the Attendance report.
- Log into the Scheduler as a manager, select Reports and Institution reports.
- Select Attendance report.
- Choose the Date range for the report.
The date range can't be longer than 6 months.
- Select View Report.
Attendance CSV export column names
This report uses the UTC/GMT (00:00) time zone.
- SessionDate: Date the session was created in month, day and year (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM)
- SessionName: Name of the session
- SessionIdentifier: Session identifier number
- SessionOwner: Name of the session owner
- RoomOpened: Date and time the room opened (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM)
- RoomClosed: Date and time the room closed (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM)
- NameOfAttendee: Attendee's display name
- FirstNameOfAttendee: Attendee's first name
- LastNameOfAttendee: Attendee's last name
- LoginNameOfAttendee: Attendee's username
If there is no username, the display name is used. For example, guest users don't login so their display name is used here.
- AttendeeRole: Role of the attendee (Moderator, Presenter, Participant
- AttendeeType: Identifies if attendee has a user account
- AttendeeFirstJoinTime: Time the attendee first joined the session (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM)
- AttendeeLastLeaveTime: Time the attendee last left the session (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM)
- AttendeeTotalTimeInSession: Total time the attendee spent in the session (HH:MM:ss)
- AttendeeTotalRejoins: Total number of times the attendee rejoined the session