Do you store files in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere? You can link your cloud storage accounts to Blackboard Instructor for easy file attachments in discussions.
iOS enables you to link to OneDrive®, Google Drive™, or Dropbox in the app.
- Tap the menu icon and access Settings. The menu icon is visible when you are not in a course.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Select OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Follow the cloud service prompts to sign in.
- The cloud service verifies that you're signed in and authenticated. You can change or remove the account for this service. You can link one account per cloud service.
- Tap the back arrow to return to Linked Accounts. Tap the arrow again to return to Settings.
- Tap the menu icon to navigate to another area in the app.
Box cloud storage is not supported by the Blackboard Instructor app on iOS devices at this time.
Android uses its OS to attach files from any of the cloud storage apps you've installed on your device.
- From a discussion reply, tap the Add files icon.
- Select an area on your device storage or a cloud storage service. If you don't see the list of all available areas, tap the menu button to return to the Open from menu and select a different file location.
- If necessary, use the cloud service prompts to sign in.
- Select a file to attach.
- Tap Add Reply.
The Blackboard Instructor app is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by Dropbox, Inc.
©2017 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive™ is a trademark of Google LLC
OneDrive® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries