If your district or school integrates with Peachjar for eflyers, you can include flyers in your website. If your Site Administrator has downloaded and imported the Peachjar Custom App, you can add it to your pages and connect.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
This app is a WCM custom app that must be downloaded to use.
Drag the Peachjar Eflyers app onto your page.
- Enter the NCES School ID or your Peachjar School ID to connect to the e-flyers.
- Select your Display Options.
- Select Activate on my page to display the Peachjar e-flyers on your page.
- Select Save.
Set additional settings
- Select Options.
- Enter the App Name to use as the title.
- Enter the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and enter the Record Limit.
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.