Display what's for lunch
Include your lunch menu within your web page. Create your lunch menu on a weekly basis or add your lunch menu directly from the app. You can link this menu to the Site Shortcuts for easy referencing.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Lunch Menu app onto your page.
- Select the Date for the menu.
- Type the Menu text. Include images and style your text as needed. Separate menu options by typing each one its own line.
- Select Save and New to add more menu items or Save and Exit when finished.
Want to add lunch menus quickly?
Add lunch menus directly from the app on page. Select Add to create lunch menus with basic information.
- Select Options.
- Type the App Name to use as the title.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.