Display useful links
The Link Library App provides a list of links and their descriptions. Think of this app like a one-stop landing page for links used in your site. Use the app to list all common or most-used links for your site. You can use it to link to other locations in your site or external sites for additional information and learning opportunities.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Links app onto your page.
- Enter the Link Title and provide a Description of the link.
- Enter the link Address.
- Enter the optional Start Date and End Date.
- Select Activate on my page to display the link on your page.
- Select Save.
- Select Options.
- Enter the App Name to use as the title.
- Enter the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and enter the Record Limit.
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.