Add a picture
Visitors to your website are looking for information. They want it on their desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This means you need your content to be adaptive so it displays easily and effectively on any device screen. Use the image app to add images to your pages. Your device recognizes it as an image and displays it appropriately. Include pictures of your classroom, field trips, Homecoming parade float, or any other images that show off your amazing school!
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Image app onto your page.
- Select the Image file to upload.
- Enter the Alternative Text for use with screen readers.
- Select your image Alignment and Border and enter your image width and height.
- Select Keep image proportions to resize the image clearly.
- Select Save.
- Select Options.
- Enter the App Name to use as the title.
- Enter the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and enter the Record Limit.
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.
For classic page experience: