Give it a title
Visitors to your website are looking for information. They want it on their desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This means you need your content to be adaptive so it displays easily and effectively on any device screen. Use the headings app to add titles and headings to your pages. Your device recognizes it as a heading and displays it appropriately.
Add the Heading app
Drag the Heading app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
Select the purple arrow to expand the panel, giving you more room to work!
- Type your Heading Text.
- Select your Heading Size.
- Select Save when finished.
Set additional options
- Select Options.
- Type the App Name to use as the title.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
Sharing and social settings
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.
Heading user guide