Apps are the content building blocks of pages. Editors place apps on their pages and edit the apps to add content. You can import custom apps and control who has access to the default system and custom apps.
By default, all editors can use the system apps. To limit who can use them, assign sharing rights.
- From Site Manager select CONFIGURE.
- Select Apps and select System Apps.
- Find the and select Rights.
- Select Assign Group or Assign User.
- Select the groups or users you want to assign.
- Type all or part of the group or user name.
- Select Search.
- Select the group or user you want.
- Repeat until you assign all groups or users.
- Select I'm Done.