This page explains what’s new in our Privacy Statement and shows the history of the changes since the May 2018 version.
We completely redesigned our Privacy Statement, but we haven’t changed how we use your personal information. The key enhancements are:
- We use simpler language.
- We included a summary at the beginning for those who don’t have time to read all the details.
- We explain better in which circumstances we are a ‘data controller,’ when we use personal information on behalf of our clients as a ‘data processor,’ and what this means for you.
- We structured the key information in three sections (website users, end users of our clients, and users of our trial versions) to reflect that how we use your information depends on your relationship with us.
- We describe in more detail what information we collect, how we use it, and whom we share it with.
- We outline our marketing activities more clearly.