Release Notes for Moodlerooms
Filter the list of features or view additional release information (available in English only).
Follow this page to get email updates when we publish new release notes
Moodlerooms 3.3 MP 1
Continuous Delivery | Release to Production 1 February 2018
Moodlerooms 3.3 MP 1 is a maintenance release.
Moodlerooms 3.3 Release
Continuous Delivery | Release to Production 28 December 2017.
In Moodlerooms 3.3 we upgraded to Moodle Core 3.3 and added some new features.
X-Ray Learning Analytics 2.1 Release
In this release we focused on improvements to the course selection tool and to risk reports.
Moodlerooms 3.2 MP 2
Moodlerooms 3.2 MP 2 is a maintenance release.
Moodlerooms 3.2 MP 1
Moodlerooms 3.2 MP 1 is a maintenance release.
Ally is now fully available for Moodlerooms! This is the third Learning Management System to support Ally, along with Blackboard Learn and Instructure Canvas.
In Moodlerooms 3.2 we not only upgraded to Moodle Core 3.2 but we added some new features.
X-Ray Learning Analytics 2.0
In this release we focused on improvements to the user experience, course reporting, and administrator reporting.
Moodlerooms 3.1 MP 2
Moodlerooms 3.1 MP 2 is a maintenance release. We also added in Snap the ability to add featured courses to the front page and change the layout of courses.
Moodle Mobile 3.2.1
With Moodle Mobile 3.2.1 there are not only improvements but some new great features. For example, users can add glossary entries with attachments.
View the Moodle Mobile 3.2.1 release notes on the Moodle website (may be available in English only)
X-Ray Learning Analytics 1.3
In this release, the classification of students of “at risk” in headline data and in the instructor recommendations was changed to include only students at high risk. It previously included both medium and high risk classification students. This change was made to increase the reliability and accuracy of the application after analyzing risk model performance in live courses. The “medium risk” classification will still appear within the risk report; only the counts of students in these categories and notifications are changed.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements:
- List of at-risk students in recommendations has been limited to 10
- Start date inconsistencies recommendations were corrected
- Changes in the wording for the plagiarism recommendations
- Best course grades recommended action does not display anymore when there are no grades
- Fix in the RDS name for domain level reports filenames
- In the activity report, the students logged in last week graph is now reactive
Moodlerooms 3.1 MP 1
Moodlerooms 3.1 MP 1 is a maintenance release. We also added in Snap the ability to add social media links to the footer and Feature & Benefits spots to the front page.
In Moodlerooms 3.1 we not only upgraded to Moodle Core 3.1 but we focused on improvements to Snap and Advanced forums.
X-Ray Learning Analytics 1.2
- New risk model that incorporates more data sources and identifies dropout students in addition to failing students
- Participant ID field added to all tables in course reports
- New automated tests for administrator reports
- Improved accessibility for non-sighted users with administrator reports
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Label changes for administrator reports
- Course name in administrator reports is now correctly sorting
- DataTables warning fixes
- Average time spent in course in minutes is now using time format (HH:MM)
- Logic in recommended action grammar to recognize single/plural actions actions
- Chromevox / JAWS - Slider announced as <#> edit text fixed
- Several additional JAWS related accessibility errors fixed
- Administrator reports are now working with latest R packages
- Gradebook heatmap continues to render when all student roles are removed
- Empty fields in administrator reports display a dash
X-Ray Learning Analytics 1.1
- New filters for empty courses and old report dates for Domain Level Reports
- Spanish language support for Domain Level Reports
- Accessibility improvements for Domain Level Reports
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Extracting content from posts is now more robust
- A bug in the Discussion Report metrics table was fixed
- Time in Recommended Actions is now displayed in the format H:MM
- Order of Names in Recommended Actions is sorted alphabetically
- Accessible version of 'Comparison of Scores' was fixed
- Scatter plot in course gradebook report is not crashing anymore
- Some Recommended Actions bugs were fixed
- Domain Level Reports data preparation is not crashing anymore when data is
- Comparison of Scores in course gradebook report now displays all categories correctly
Moodlerooms 3.0 MP 2
Moodlerooms 3.0 MP 2 is a maintenance release.
Moodlerooms 3.0 MP 1
Moodlerooms 3.0 MP 1 is a maintenance release.
In Moodlerooms 3.0 we not only upgraded to Moodle Core 3.0 but we focused on improvements to Snap and the Collaborate with the Ultra experience activity module.
Moodlerooms 2.9 MP 2
Moodlerooms 2.9 MP 2 is a maintenance release.
Moodlerooms 2.9 MP 1
Moodlerooms 2.9 MP 1 is a maintenance release.
In Moodlerooms 2.9 we not only upgraded to Moodle Core 2.9 but we focused on some great new features. Like X-Ray Learning Analytics and Office 365TM. We also made improvements to Snap that streamline the workflow and make it easier to use.