On this page
Blackboard has partnered with Wiley to provide seamless access for instructors and students to WileyPLUS and WileyPLUS Learning Space digital content directly in their Blackboard Learn courses, making course delivery easier and more convenient, saving time, and creating an even better course experience for students.
This integration works with Blackboard Learn Release 9.1 SP 10 and later.
- Seamless access: Single sign-on provides instructors and students with the convenience of one login for all course resources.
- One gradebook, automatically updated: Grades for all WileyPLUS assignments and assessments automatically post to the Blackboard Learn Grade Center, giving instructors and students one destination to monitor class performance.
- Direct content links: Direct linking functionality allows instructors to link to the Wiley content that matches their specific course needs, ensuring students have easy access to the right learning resources at the right time.
- Familiar workflows: Access to WileyPLUS content within the course content area makes it easy for instructors to find and adopt content within their native Blackboard Learn workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- WileyPLUS Learning Space
You can download and install the Partner Cloud Building Block, which includes the WileyPLUS integration, at no cost. After the Partner Cloud Building Block is installed and the WileyPLUS integration configured, faculty can add WileyPLUS content to their Blackboard Learn courses through the Content Market under the Partner Content menu in any course content area.
Files, release notes, and administrator guides are available on Behind the Blackboard.