My Web Locker
On this page
The My Web Locker feature is only available for students in a school when the district or school has the Interactive Classroom module.
My File Locker (called My Web Locker for students) provides temporary online storage space for documents you want to transfer between home and school until they are ready to post to your teachers. This feature eliminates the need for floppy or flash drives and keeps your files safe until they are ready for use. No one else but you and the school super user can view, add, modify, or delete documents from your web locker. You can upload documents directly into your locker, and copy documents out of your locker to other locations.
How to Add Items to My Web Locker
- From the My Edline menu, under My Content, select My Web Locker to access the file locker.
- Click Add File to access the Create Document page.
- To find the file you want to upload, click Browse.
- To include the attachment, click Import.
- Click Save and Return.
How to Delete a Document from My Web Locker
- From the My Edline menu, under My Content, select My Web Locker.
- Select the content to delete. To select all content, click Select All.
- Click Delete. A warning appears.
- To ensure the deletion, click OK.