These features are only available if your school has the Forms and Surveys add-on module for Edline.
Teachers and other district or school officials may create forms and surveys that can be completed online directly through your school's Edline website. These interactive documents can be made available to school personnel only, students in a particular class, parents needing to complete forms for their children, or in the case of surveys - the community. The name of the form or survey will be available as a link on the web page.
To access a form or survey you have already worked on, from the My Edline menu under My Content, select My Submitted Forms. You will need a response ID code previously provided on the original form to re-open a draft response and update it.
How to Complete a Form
- Open the webpage or folder for the form you want to complete.
- To open the document, click the form link on the webpage.
The form may be listed under your district or school menu bar.
- Follow the instructions for the form.
- When finished, click Submit the Form.
Depending on how the school/teacher set up a form, you may also use the Save as Draft feature to save the form and finish it at a later date (copy the response ID code to re-open the information). Some forms can be submitted more than once.
How to Complete a Survey
- Open the webpage or folder for the survey you want to complete.
- To open the questionnaire, click the survey link on the webpage.
- Follow the instructions for the survey and answer the questions.
- When finished, click Submit the Survey.
You can also use the Save as Draft feature to save the survey and finish it at a later date (copy the response ID to re-open the information). Some surveys can also be submitted more than once.