On this page
To use Bb Grader, you must meet the following requirements.
Blackboard Learn requirements
- Learn 9.1 Service Pack 13 or later
- Version 94.6.0 of the Mobile Learn Building Block
- Blackboard Mobile Learn Building Block must be registered with the Mobile Learn Central Service
- iOS7 or later
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 2, 3, or 4
Bb Grader supports iOS 6 and later. To learn which operating system version you are running, see iPhone, iPad, iPod: How to Find the Software Version (available in English only).
To learn how to update your iOS software, see Update Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (available in English only).
Download and install
- Access the Apple App Store on your iPad®.
- Search for Blackboard iOS Grader App.
- Install the app.
- Search for your institution, either by the Learn instance's URL or institution name.
- Log in with your Blackboard school account user name and password.
- Open the app and search for your institution either by the URL for your institution's instance of Learn or your institution name.
- Type your account username/password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
If you're unable to find your institution, you may want to try modifying your search. For example, if you attend an institution that is part of a larger institution or district, try searching for the district or larger institution's name instead.
What can I do in Bb Grader?
- Inline viewing of student assignment and portfolio submissions for supported file types
- For unsupported file types, you can download the file, view the file on your device (if supported by your device), and still provide grade information in the app
- Gesture-based interactions for grading and feedback
- Audio and video feedback
- Course and assignment level views
- Support for multiple attempts, group assignments, rubrics, and anonymous grading