Accessibility in Ally for Websites
Anthology Ally is fully committed to ensuring all products and services we deliver are both usable and accessible to all users regardless of age, ability, or situation. In keeping with our strong tradition of leadership around accessibility, our products are designed and developed in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA as well as the Section 508 standards in the United States. A third party conducts regular audits of our software to ensure quality expectations are being met and maintained.
All documents are available in English only.
Accessibility compliance: Anthology Ally
Navigate Alternative Formats
Find the Alternative Formats download icon and open it. It may be on the right of the page or along the bottom. When selected, this icon opens the Download alternative formats dialog with the following options:
- Tagged PDF: Downloads to device
- HTML: Opens in a new browser window
- ePub: Downloads to device
- Electronic braille: Downloads to device
- Audio: Downloads to device
- BeeLine Reader: Opens in the browser window
- Translated version: Downloads to device