You can view your grades for your discussion contributions in My Grades. The discussion grade row can contain a symbol indicating its status, such as an exclamation mark indicating it needs grading. Or, if your post has been graded, the grade appears. To learn more, see My Grades.
- On the course menu, click Tools.
- On the Tools page, click My Grades.
- On the My Grades page, to view more detail, click the link to see the post's grade. You can also view:
- Forum Statistics: Expand this section to view information about your posts, such as the number of Total Posts, Date of Last Post, Average Post Length, and Average Post Position.
- Grade: This section provides information about your grade and any instructor's feedback. If your instructor used a rubric for grading, click View Rubric to display detailed grading information.
To Learn More
To learn more about grades, see My Grades.